Followers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Cheap Chinese goods suck

Lately I’ve been frustrated by how cheap everything from China is. The made-in-China busted toilet seat and shower head in my bathroom (don’t get me wrong – I love indoor plumbing. The prongs that snapped off the plugs on my Chinese-made radio (fell on the floor, fixed with an adapter, paperclip, and tape) and my Chinese-made power strip (stuck in the outlet). The clothespins that fall apart when they’re released too quickly. The handles that fall off pots and pans and lids. The Chinese-made dish towels that leave plenty of water and streaks of lint on my dishes, so much my attempt to be civilized by buying dish towels.


I will give them this: my Chinese-made pillow is incomparably better than my Rwanda foam pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Visitor Stats

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP